Canada Poland Social Security Agreement

HAVE DECIDED to enter into an agreement to this effect and entitlement to social security benefits in Canada and most other countries generally assumes that you meet certain minimum contribution criteria. For example, I was born (1965) and raised in Canada. I obtained my degrees (bachelor`s and law) in Canada. I moved to the United States in 2000 (I was 35 years old). I understand that I do not have the “20 years after 18” necessary to be able to claim the OAS. But I think there is a provision in the agreement between the United States and Canada, that it will count my years in the United States so that I can meet the 20-year requirement. Doug. I was born in Canada, I moved to Europe at a very young age and I had a first professional experience in Italy, 3 and a half years from 1981 to 1984. Then he returned to Canada and has worked here ever since.

Can I transfer the years of Italian work to Canada so that they count towards my QPP (i.e. Quebecers)? If not, do I have other options? Your wife should also be entitled to a CPP retirement pension, but maintaining the CPP may affect the level of her U.S. social security under the WFP. Sir, I have been a Canadian citizen since 2008 and had been to India several times for long periods of time due to real estate issues, and during my visit I twice had a stroke that diagnosed me with a disability. I don`t have a permanent house in India and I`m renting to survive, I`ve generated business, but I`m still losing. The property is still not sold, I have completed ITax for all years and I have also reported my capital gains through Form 1135. Now, OAS paper has applied Service Canada and is waiting for a response. .